Kill me I'm a piece of crap

I’m pathetic and totally worthless. I don’t have confidence and can’t gain any. I’m ready to give up.

1 Like

hey @Imworthless ,
let me infuse you some truth: You ARE NOT pathetic , You ARE NOT wothless.
You may not have any confidence now but you will have some soon , it takes time. Please dont give up this world needs you , your family needs you , your friends need you. but also WE need YOU to be alive .
Hold fast , You’re worth it.
-Ashley
cimorell - You’re worth it <- hope this helps friend!

3 Likes

You are worth everything in this world. It’s hard to build confidence, it’s hard to see your own successes and accomplishments sometimes. I find that the more I can acknowledge tiny successes (getting out of bed, going outside for 5 minutes, calling a friend), the more I am able to feel like I’m doing alright in the moment. I encourage you to set up an appointment with a therapist and then take life one moment at a time until you are able to see them.

In case you don’t have it already: US Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

You are enough, you are worthy of love, your story doesn’t have to be over.

Here if you need to talk more.

• Momma
2 Likes

My friend, I am sorry you are feeling so much pain right now. You are absolutely not alone! We love you and we are here for you! You have so much value and worth in this world and even though I don’t know you personally, I believe that with all my heart!

Please reach out to a friend or family member. I know how hard it can be to reach out for help but please know people care about you. You deserve happiness and strength. I also struggle immensely with not having confidence so I know how challenging those feelings are.

Just know you are amazing just as you are. It doesn’t matter if you feel broken or like you are lost in darkness because God loves you as you are and we love you my friend.

Stay strong and take it one day or even one hour at a time!

• Geoffrey
2 Likes

Totally know where your coming from my love. Life can be a piece of shit sometimes. I’m 35 & still haven’t found out what I’m meant to do in life. I maybe never will but live the life you want to live. What you want to do. Do it. I still think I’m 18. I love to rave so I do it. Even if I am 75 years of age. :). Xxxx

Just live your life and be free coz you know you can have it all. Xxxxxxxxxx .

3 Likes

I’m sorry you are hurting and battling with such dark feeling right now.
I know it may be hard to believe but you are not worthless or a piece of crap.
I hope that you know that this space is built to be a safe one, and if you need to open up and share what you are currently going through, that is okay.
You are important, loved and valued. We want you to be okay. So if you need a listening ear please feel free to share your heart and we will try our best to offer love and support.

• Kitty
2 Likes

I don’t have real friends all they seem to want to do is talk shit about me and make a joke of me and who I am. I can’t find new ones because Im socially awkward.

1 Like

@Imworthless
then they arent friends . Real friends dont talk shit about you , real friends dont make jokes about you and who you are. by the way you can make new friends it may be hard but it will be worth it !

1 Like

I understand that it’s hard to find good friends in this world, but deeming yourself has socially hopeless is not the answer.

If you think that you’re socially awkward then you just need practice on expressing yourself properly.

I understand that it can be hard but through time you’ll learn, and never stop trying to get yourself out there.

Please don’t resort to deeming yourself as worthless, everyone in this world has a weak aspect that they learn to develop and you’re no different.

You’re the best.