Left behind

Hello you :slight_smile:

you are not alone, i am here on the other side just where you are right now… ive been there.
i know how it feels and what you are going through. it’s painfull, it’s very difficult, it’s hard, unfair and you are thinking why me? why did this happend to me? what should i do? where shall i go? where can i get help or talk to someone that understands me…

My glowing hope of living a good life is slowly fading for each day that goes.
I have anxiety and depression problems. and i see absolute no value in anything or anyone anymore.

ive been there. i had it all. or not all i don’t have kids yet. im between 20-40 yrs old somewhere…
but ive hadd my own home, my own partner, my daily job and the things i once called best friends…

i am left with one job. building my way up to reach a goal i know i will get to in the future some day. but until then my life is very… very sad and painful.

my heart (if i can call it that) is gone. i no longer feel anything, i wake up, do my morning routines, go to work, eat ofc, do my stuff on my freetime and repeat.

i got absolute no one to talk to in real life… ive tried so many times but my feelings keeps getting broken down by the same words ‘‘it’s going to be ok eventually’’.

i don’t need to hear or read that…
i know it will… just give it time. time heals everything. and before you know it. there is a new sun shining on your face. and you can think of reading this and know there is someone out there that is having a worse day than you repeatedly day by day, (no offence) there is others having a worse day than me. but i wan’t to be open about it and talk.

so if there is a soul that is interested in knowing how a life like mine is. lets talk about it. because i got alot on my shoulders if there is someone intrested.

5 Likes

Dear @Lostwords,

and before you know it. there is a new sun shining on your face.

You are that sunshine today. Thank you so much for sharing your encouragement, and being this caring, loving soul. It’s very much appreciated.

I’d love to invite you to share more of your story here, if you’d like to. I know it’s been almost a week since you’ve posted, and I’m sorry you haven’t got any response before. But just like you said by sharing your heart here, know that someone out there cares about you, about how you feel, about what you have to say. You are not alone. And if sometimes it feels like this world has no place where you would belong, then know you always belong right here, in a safe space, and among friends.

You are loved dearly.

PS - If you feel lonely these days and would like to connect with the rest of our community, feel free to join us as well at:

Take care, lovely sunshine. I hope this community will bring some warmth to your heart as well in times to come. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hello. thank you for the good feedback :slight_smile:

well… its goin up and down. pretty much down the last couple days, reason is im starting to loose friends that i though were people i could tell stuff to and talk with about hard stuff… like heartbroken, loneliness, and the fear of being so much alone that no one would care…

actually today brought me a headsup on alot of things. i was running for myself. was a pretty decent weather to just go out and have a walk or a run. then suddenly a person ran up by my side. nothing special about that so i ran further. this person took a shortcut and met me half way and i yelled ‘‘you are cheating!’’ this person laughed and slowed down so we had a small talk while we ran to the goal.

after that there was nothing more. i couldn’t get out any words because i was kinda having a very bad day with sad emotions and this thing with my friends leaving me… so i tohugh of it when i got back home ‘‘what did i just went through? why didnt i say anything?’’

and now my head is a mess i just want to sleep but i cant. kinda too much energy left after that run but i guess ill get to sleep in a while :slight_smile: ill be around <3

and to the readers hope ya are having a very nice morning/day/night :slight_smile: im just here to share some of my life on the other end. i might get something from it

3 Likes

hello again :slight_smile: also forgot to answer correctly.

-But just like you said by sharing your heart here, know that someone out there cares about you, about how you feel, about what you have to say. You are not alone. And if sometimes it feels like this world has no place where you would belong, then know you always belong right here, in a safe space, and among friends.’’

now ive been really,really hurt by alot of things that comes to people that looks like they care… and eventually gives up on me because i’m not worth it tbh. thats the way i feel it sometimes not always.
and i think that is also one of the reasons why
‘‘My glowing hope of living a good life is slowly fading for each day that goes.
I have anxiety and depression problems. and i see absolute no value in anything or anyone anymore.’’

kinda hard written by me but it is very close to that.
like i wrote in the reply earlier its been ups and down it always is. can’t avoid it :slight_smile:

but i usally just bite through the pain and keep moving. sometimes i don’t know where im moving to or what my goal is but music helps me alot.

now im not a one type music person i lissen to everything. depends on how my day is or mood if i can say that.

even tho im gone for a very long time from friends and family. i might get a text once every 3rd month were they suddenly want to know how it’s going. i usually reply with ‘‘working alot atm’’ or ‘‘same same nothing new’’ or ‘’ just chilling and taking it easy’’ like im not the most talksome? person. might be the depression i don’t know :slight_smile: but im still alive and still going for those goals. ive managed some but the hardest one hurts the most to reach.

2 Likes

Hello again… this might seem like a diary but i want you guys to know i can have very good days too. like today for example. i woke up, went to work. got back home and went for a run again, even tho i didn’t want to go out for a run or walk my depression hit me kinda hard but i bit me through it. so i went for the same run as yesterday. a little later on the evening. it was a nice run and i finished with a bottle of water and some good food.

when i came back home it was pretty empty since i live alone… it gets a little lonely so i put on some chill music kinda depressed music tbh. and enjoyed some snack.

thats pretty much my day today. no luck on the love side but i am trying to focus on myself. figuring out how my feeling comapred to my mind is. tomorrow i have an appointment with a theraphist. wonder how that will go… but still keeps my life up and trying to figure it out while i am working on myself.

and to YOU who is reading this again. thank you for the support, hearts and attention <3 makes me wanna write more in here about my days and life. like i wrote earlier im just here to read and write, getting my feeling and thoughts out to people i don’t know, maybe it makes a diffrence :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.