Let's support HeartSupport - UpHold Festival

Hello all,

I have been involved in the creation and organization of UpHold Festival, which is a two-day online event (to take place on 10th and 11th April), featuring 8 of the best underground alternative artists from all around the world, aiming to bring awareness and provide aid to the noble and fantastic activity of HeartSupport, as all of the generated proceeds will be collected directly by HeartSupport. The artists, which will be participating in the event, include Horcrux (Canada), Confession Of A Traitor (UK), Octopus Montage (UK), Devil May Care (Germany), Among The Ruined (Australia), If I May (Belgium), Broken Calling (UK) and Junction 28 (UK)!

We really wanted to create a special event, so we can unite the music society and do what we can to aid the fantastic work that HeartSupport is doing, so it would mean the world if you can join the event, tell people about it and donate, if you can, in order to support this fantastic organization.

Even if you can’t donate, the event will be free to attend, so you are more than welcome to watch and just connect with like-minded individuals!

Let’s heal through music.

Facebook event: UPHOLD FESTIVAL
Link event: Get your tickets! Online concert by HeartSupport on Show4me Music Interaction Network

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hey @TheRev, that’s awesome!

Are you on the HeartSupport Discord server? That would probably be an even better place to spread the word. I’d suggest you to get in touch with the mods there so they can guide you and see if this could be an official announcement there, so everyone could see.

Link to the server: discord.gg/heartsupport

Thank you for what you do! :hrtlegolove: :hrtlovefist:

PS - Do you have a visual of the event that would have all the essential informations? I’d love to share that myself on personal social media accounts, just to spread the word. :muscle:

Hello @Micro,

Thank you so much for your response and showcased support, it truly does mean a lot!

Unfortunately, I’m not very familiar with Discord, but this does sound as an amazing suggestion, so I will try to pass this advice to another member of our team, who can eventually utilize this!

In terms of your question - you can find the poster for the event here, I believe you can find posts on social media about it from Heart Support, UAC Management and more on Instagram as well!

Your help would be truly amazing! Please, feel free to tag the respective parties on your post too, so we can re-share and promote your post too!

Thank you so much again!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m not very familiar with Discord, but this does sound as an amazing suggestion, so I will try to pass this advice to another member of our team, who can eventually utilize this!

Awesome!

I believe you can find posts on social media about it from Heart Support, UAC Management and more on Instagram as well!

My bad, I just saw it on Instagram, indeed… lol. :woman_facepalming:

Thank you so much!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.