Life couldn’t get any more worse

On sunday i got a new puppy which he’s home sick so he cries all night long i haven’t been sleeping great and then now i got covid which is just killing me even worse then any sickness i’ve had

4 Likes

Hi my Friend,
thank you for reaching out. I feel so sorry for you, to hear that. you now should enjoy your time with the puppy first
but instead you booth are sick.
take covid please serious, that illness is different and so difficult. i had to deal 6-8 weeks with problems after my
infection. end of this month my anniversary will be, on the 28th i got my positive test last year, yay.
don’t rush with things now and go easy on yourself, take care of you and your puppy. you booth need to rest a lot
in the upcoming day. get the little one the home he deserves, if you like share the name and the breed, that would
be nice to hear :slight_smile: some positive vibes can make a day.
dogs are awesome, you will get so much back later, their love is unconditionally and you deserve that.
what i can suggest a bit, are some vitamins, selen and zinc to booster your immune system. that might help a bit.
and rest a lot. get fresh air and i hope you see your doctor to get updates and everything from them.
you are loved my friend. you doing great and things will get better :purple_heart: you have a puppy that is awesome.
get well soon you two and enjoy life as much as you can

1 Like

Awh, congrats on the new puppy!

Thankfully, this is only a temporary thing. I know it sucks being kept up all night by pets, especially when you’re sick. I’m so sorry you caught covid. :(( I’m hoping that it passes quickly for you.

Are you letting the puppy sleep with you? Or is it still too small and not potty trained yet? When we got my dog, he had to sleep in a box for a while and would cry if someone’s hand wasn’t there for him to snuggle up to. (So eventually I brought him into bed anyways).

How has everything else been, hun? Are you still on your meds?

1 Like

The puppy is sleeping with me he isn’t fully potty trained but he has pee pads and im still on my meds but otherwise things have been good

1 Like

My puppy name is Azazel and Buddy he is a Lab, st. Bernard, collie and great pairness mix

Just give him a few days to come around and he’ll quiet down :))

I’m glad to hear things are starting to look up for you regardless! Take care of yourself while you’re sick, hun.

Horselover, oh my that is so tough! I hope you feel better soon from the Covid. Please take care of you and if you need to see the doctor - please go. It’s going to take a bit of time for the puppy to get used to you and your home. Does he have something to cuddle with such as a blanket or something soft? But most importantly, please take care of you and feel better.

2 Likes

how are you feeling? I’m sorry that COVID has knocked you around so hard. I’ve just recovered myself. I hope you’re getting plenty of rest even with the puppy. I’m sure he’ll settle in! Take care of yourself x

1 Like

woo new puppy! they do tend to cry a bit when they’re young, don’t they? cuddling with them is a great idea for reassuring them, and i hope it gets better soon! Covid is rough, glad you got meds for it, please do rest a lot and eat properly. hopefully it passes soon and you can get more fun stuff done!

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I’m sorry you’re sick with covid and I hope you get better fast. With your puppy, there are videos on YouTube that will help you with tips and tricks to help your puppy thru this adjustment. You can look up the channel How To Train A Dream Dog and there are lots of videos about puppies. There is info out there to help you, you don’t have to suffer. Take Care! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

I really hope you feel better soon and quickly recover from covid. :slightly_frowning_face:
Give yourself time to recuperate, it can take quite a while, and don’t be impatient.

Congratulations on your new puppy, a new family member to share you life with, that is amazing! I am sorry that he is still crying. I have read once that it might help if you put a small ticking clock near him, because that sound might remind him of his mother’s heartbeat. I don’t know if it’s works though, but it might be worth a try.

Take good care of yourself. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like