Life in Slow Motion by Trophy Eyes - Therapist Reacts

This topic is from YOUTUBE where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

In this video Taylor, our on staff LMHC is reacting to the new song Life in Slow Motion by Trophy-Eyes , discussing how the lyrics relate to mental health, and giving some insight on how you can better your own mental health!

• Have you tried techniques like these?
  • How do you find peace?
  • When have you experienced dissociation?
2 Likes

Such a great reaction video that tackles a serious topic in a super entertaining way. Loving these vids and can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

Great vid. I love Trophy Eyes :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, great insight on the song and topic

2 Likes

This went hard at a small music venue last Friday. Was about a meter away from the band (no rails just right up at the stage) John was crowd surfing and pulling people up on stage with the band. Was amazing, he explained how everyone abandoned them and they put this album out themselves, seeing everyone show up and singing the words to their new songs made them tear up a bit

2 Likes

You should listen to their new song Runaway, Come Home. Best song on the record imo

1 Like

One of the greatest bands I discovered recently. <3

1 Like

Their song ‘Sean’ on their new album hit me like a freight train. Brought up emotions from something that happened 8 years ago, which I thought I was at peace with. Apparently not.

1 Like

Please react to “Sean” by Trophy Eyes! I’d love to hear your thoughts on the lyrics and the song itself!

1 Like

Beautiful, I love your dancing, thank you :heart:

1 Like

Listen to chlorine and Sean. Both real deep cuts.

1 Like