Life in Slow Motion by Trophy Eyes- Therapist Reacts

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here

How does everything being temporary make you feel? Share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll reply with encouragement!

1 Like

Makes me feel like we should teasure everything all the more. I lost my grandmother this year and i wish i spent all the time in the world with her. Never take anything for granted.

1 Like

Avenged Sevenfold said it best “not even stars last forever”. Everything is temporary and we take nothing with us to the grave. Some people think that means life is meaningless but in my eyes, that means EVERYTHING matters. If this experience is all we have and all we get, then it’s up to us to make the most of it and seize all that life has to offer.

1 Like

As an extrovert, I view this in relationship context so thinking of something as temporary or that doesn’t last is painful and makes me sad. Reads more like abandonment. :slight_smile: Things do ebb and flow, all relationships, but what I crave is consistence.

1 Like

What song is this?=======

1 Like

@trophyeyesmusic=========

1 Like

@heartsupport Knowing that moments in life can be temporary is what makes most of life so beautiful for me. Change is inevitable so why not accept it with open arms :innocent:

@heartsupport , Some of us (maybe just me) have a duality inside where we understand that “this too shall pass”, and we should treasure every moment, yet the concept of everything being temporary also brings a crushing weight on us because what’s the point if life is fleeting? How do you find motivation when life is not only un-winable, but also un-survivable?