Life is great :D

Kill me please :smiley:

Or tell me the easiest way to harm myself without using any extraneous equipment :smiley:

3 Likes

No one here is going to do that, but if you’d like to talk about what’s going on and why you are in so much pain right now, we can listen and help support you. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’d just like to echo Mystrose’s statement that we are not going to help you harm yourself but that we would love to learn more about what you are currently struggling with and try to help if possible. Please tell us more :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

hi there… we’re all here, and we are willing to listen. What are you trying to escape? Can we help reduce your burden in some way by listening, and caring about you?

Life can be hard, but we don’t hae to go it alone. Let us help you along. What’s going on, friend?

2 Likes

Idk life’s been hard recently and I feel like no one likes me… or no one cares one of those two lol

I don’t want to die but I don’t want to… experience life rn

1 Like

Hey @RobynTheUnlikely,

Rest assured that we care about you here. Our mind can play tricks to us when we feel vulnerable or in pain, and believing that we are alone, left without anyone to care, is a lie that many of us fall into sometimes.

It’s okay to want to retreat from life dor a little bit, to basically slow down and refocus on yourself, but this doesn’t have to imply anything harmful or permanent, friend. If you are struggling, this time would rather need to be a time for lots of self-care. Your hearts needs it and deserves it.

What is something you could do today to treat yourself well? Even just one small steps would already be a lot.

You are loved and you are needed in this world. :hrtlegolove:

Hey Friend,
we care here. thank you for being here.
life is great, life is also learning. i struggle also a lot recently, i wish i would not, but that is life.
take a little break, take care of yourself, do things you love.
you are loved and you matter. Feel hugged and lovely Greetings