Life is just horrible

So I’m a dog groomer. Cool right? I make dogs feel great and I love my job. Yet I’m now being over shadowed by a new groomer that just got back. As in today was her first day back from training. I’ve been out of training for a month now. But here’s the thing. Our manager. Definitely has favorites out of the 2 of us. Definitely. And it’s her. And today I literally cried for 2 hours because I didn’t know what to say or do because her grooms look 100000x better than mine. And she literally just got back. I just. I don’t know what to do because I know you shouldn’t compare your self to others. But I feel like it is a given. Also I’ve done way above my sales goal. And no one notices. And I’m just like fed up with it. But no one listens to me. Today was the first time some tried to care but it’s hard to when we work all the time and don’t get our breaks. All I’m saying is. I needed a place to rant. I’m just stressed and overwhelmed

Hey friend,
Try not to overthink it too much. She may seem better but that’s not the truth, people in general don’t tend to see how good at stuff we are because we are constantly looking at what we create but we see the way people do things and think it’s better.

I’m sure she feels the same way about your grooming as you do to hers.

Feel free to rant here anytime! You’re welcome here.

Hold fast friend,
Luna :heart:

1 Like