LIFE IS OVER.... There's nothing for me anymore

Life is over for me… I’m done…

Where there is life there is hope. There is always the option to strive towards a purpose and find a reason. It isn’t easy, but it is worth it.

Don’t give up. Every step forward, no matter how small, is progress.

Hey, I know where you are at right now. I am fighting this battle myself. I know you feel alone. But there is a community here who wants fine hthere for you and support you. You are loved and cared for I know it sometimes doesn’t help to hear that. But people care. If you ever need to talk to just ask. I am here the community is here for you.

Hey there. Just wanted to say we love you. We care. You matter. Please stay.

Jaden

Hey friend!

Please don’t go. I can tell that there is a small bit of you that still desires to hold on, otherwise you wouldn’t have posted here. We’re here for you! Tell us what you’re feeling. You matter, you have value, and we want you to stay.

Slow down, stay awhile. Breath.

Sam S.

Message me if you need anything. I am here. Please stay, I know it is so hard right now but there is still so much hope and life for you left.

You are not alone. We are here. I am here. I know things can feel helpless and hard. Please don’t give up. You are cared for. You are loved. I know it doesn’t resolve what you are going through, but, I am sending you all of the love as you go through whatever it is that has you feeling this way. I hope that you will share what is on your mind so that we can reach out and offer you some comfort. <3

You matter.