Life’s taking a turn

I’ve been going round and round in circles for a very very long time. But God has answered mf prayers. I’m starting to know my worth, to value myself, and love my journey. Don’t get me wrong I still have my days where I don’t want to live but, I do today. And I want to tell those suffering, it gets better

5 Likes

Thank you @Missunderstood for sharing this prowerful reminder, that there is hope and none of us is meant to be stuck in a dark place. I’m so very thankful that you have received an answer to your prayers, and that you can now start to have this different outlook on yourself, on your life and journey. There is so much to learn from painful times, from moments of despair, but it also surely takes for many of us a huge amount of time and perseverance to get there. It is really meaningful and priceless that you take the time to share your experience with everyone here. Thakn you for doing so. You are so very loved, valued, and worthy of living a good life. This world is better with you in it, no matter what. <3

2 Likes

This message made me so loved. I’m thankful for your kind words. I hope you receive the best in life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is really cool to hear. I had also been on one of those journeys so hearing that other people are on them and are overcoming the hard days is really inspiring.

2 Likes

I am so proud of you, and i hope you take a moment to be proud of yourself! I wish i could load some confetti cannons and cheer you on, because even in those bad days, you have made it, and you deserve to be recognised for all the work you have put in to be here and to say “I’m still standing”!

Thank you for bringing this joy and light here to share. Thank you for being vulnerable and at the same time for being so strong.
Mostly thank you for being here x

2 Likes