List a great thing that happened recently to you or people around you

Life is a wreck! There is no getting around the troubles of this world, but we can focus on the specs of light we see from time to time! If you have anything positive to share please do no matter what it is or who you are.

2 Likes

I know and believe that through Jesus there is and will always be peace on earth for anyone who accepts and believes in him even when everything around us isn’t perfect.

Mathew 11:28 "28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

What is yours ?

My positive is, that even though I hurt and battle with a lot of mental health issues, health problems and daily stresses that I have a wonderful partner who supports me. I have friends that love me. I have a future in law family that also loves and supports me.

And I have a close friendship with this community! Who time and time again has made me feel loved and appreciated. I feel safe here. And I hope it can be that for others.

There is hope :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.