Little surprised rn

I pretty much found out i have scottish and irish roots, plus then i’ve been having such a good time at my grandparents im a bit drunk atm but pretty much i’m good

3 Likes

It’s good to hear that you have been having a great time at your grandparents! Enjoy the peace and rest.

May I ask how is it that you are a bit drunk though? Was it because of an occasion/celebration, or something you are used to do on your own?

Take care. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

My grandparents and my mom let me have a couple drinks last night an it was just hitting me a hard bc i didn’t eat for 3-4 days

1 Like

That makes completely sense. Thank you for sharing, @Horselover200246.

Have you/are you going to eat today? It sounds like your body could need some fuel and energy. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Ya, i have eaten a bit im just working on getting my appetite back i lost it from when my dad found out about the stuff

1 Like

Hello, horselover! That’s really cool you are learning about your heritage some.
I hope things continue going well at your grandparents and you continue to get your appetite back. I’ve lost my appetite before as well and it can be really troubling.

May I ask why you went to your grandparents exactly? Was there a bad situation with someone your parents wanted to get you away from that they learned about? Please only answer if you feel comfortable doing so. I’m just curious why such a big change has happened.

I really hope these four months help you get yourself to a place where you are at least starting to heal. I look forward to reading more updates from you. Have fun with your grandparents :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you for your post, I am really pleased you are finding some peace and some happiness with your grandparents at the moment and you are feeling loved and cared for. Its always interesting to find out where you have come from, your DNA and ancestry, its a popular subject, maybe you could look further back and see just how far you can go, some people go back as far as the Tudor times, that would be fascinating to know. It might be an idea to try and eat a bit better than you have been to keep your strength up and not drink alcohol as its horrible stuff that will just make you sick and that is the last thing I want for you. It doesnt taste nice either. I hope this time with you Grandparents helps you to realise just how special you are and how important your life is. I would love to hear more about your history if you find anything else out. Much Love Lisa x

1 Like

Hi Horselover200246,

I’m sorry that you spent a long period of time without eating, I hope that you ate well and if not hopefully you’ll have soon. I can’t imagine how hard life is with all the stress you currently have, it’s crazy and you’re doing a good job. We are hoping to hear from you soon and keeping an eye for some more updates. If there is any more information that you want to provide, we will be more than happy to hear it. It’s very nice to see what the people in your family came from and your roots, I’ve always been amazed at that and I’m really happy that you found out. Stay positive and keep a smile on your face :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’m at my grandparents because they are worried about my Safety, the found out that my self harm addiction is getting worse so there going to keep my at my grandparents until im safe enough an if i dont get any better we are looking into getting in a psych ward for me. so that’s why i’m with my grandparents at the moment. Things have been a lot better for me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.