Lobrowatch Fan #4

I’m getting ready to compete in a half Ironman race and I feel very unprepared. I’ve done this whole process alone but I really just need someone to feel like I belong. Like all these people say they care but they don’t show me in anyone that they do

Hey! I made you a desktop background to encourage you on our stream. Maybe it helps your remember you’re loved and you matter!

2 Likes

You rock! Even if you feel unprepared you are more prepared than most I’d the world. I’m in awe of you because that is something I can not do. You may not have some one to physically there to cheer you on but I will cheer you on. You deserve some one cheering for you!

I wonder if there are any facebook support groups or something similar for people who are also taking part in the ironman race. They may be able to help support you and you them. Also you may be able to arrange some kind of meet up. Anyway, good luck with the race!

Can I just say. This time last year, I was 400lbs. You should feel accomplished and feel great that you are even participating in such an amazing event. Sometimes we don’t need validation from others to see that we are capable of amazing things. I got weight loss surgery in April this year. I’m now down to 297lbs. I’m now looking up to challanges

1 Like