Loneliness you

I’m lonely scared and at my end I’m in situations that seem to be to much

5 Likes

Hi Vega01, I’m terribly sorry you’re feeling this way. I can’t imagine the reason you’re going thru this at the moment, but know you are strong for holding on. I too have felt the same way you’re describing. Just waking up and getting dressed was a chore for me. It still happens, although I’ve been able to cope with it better after seeking professional help. I understand the feeling of being trapped & just empty. I didn’t want to do life on the daily anymore because it was too much. I felt extremely lonely, but at the same time I wanted to be. Again, know that you are so much stronger than you know & a wonderful human, no matter what you may tell yourself. I care. I’m here & always available to talk anytime you need a friend.

3 Likes

Thank you for your concern…and I appreciate you messaging me. I actually became a single father recently and this feeling seems to get stronger day by day but my three little ones are counting on me I’m just not sure I’m strong enough to do this everyone close to me has backed off I have been thru do much in my life and this is absolutely the most difficult situation of my life

3 Likes

Wow…I really am sorry you’re going through this. I honestly can’t even begin to imagine what you’re facing at the moment, especially because you’re a father. And that in itself is amazing. I strongly admire what you’re doing for your family. I mean, you’re a single father of 3 little ones! That takes so much strength! They count on you because they see that in you. I don’t have a kids of my own, but I do understand the feeling of being on the brink. Like you, I’ve been through a lot and it consumed me. I had to seek proffesional help. I always considered it a sort of taboo, but I’ll be honest- it’s helped me; much more than I thought it would. Sometimes we need someone to help us realize we’re stronger than we think. I know it probably sounds like a bunch of bs right now, but I promise it’s true…It was really my last hope and I’m glad I took that leap. Idk if that’s something you’ve considered before…But believe me, I admire you as a person and know we’re all here to listen- people that care about you.

3 Likes

Hey Vega,

The Houston HeartSupport team responded to your wall post here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PYU5A7ouWr7QxscyrQkpFUXrme_6Yq47/view?usp=sharing

Hold Fast
Morgan Vincent Hochstetler

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.