Lonely, a lot of hate

I have for the last years gotten hate comments on almost everything i do/say. They tell men that i’m wrong. They tell me that i do everything wrong. They call me things that they know i hate. They have been told to stop way to many times. It started with one person. Than it just increased. Almost everybody in my class does it now. My only friend i still had has started getting annoyed when i try to talk to him. It feels like i am the one massive problem. It fells like when i try to talk to other people at school that I’m just annoying and in the way. It feels like everyone around me always are so happy. It just feels like nobody knows that i’m there, feels like i’m invisible. I feel even worse when i realize that soon i will have to be home all day. That makes me feel even more alone. Then it is the summer break. Not meet a single person on months. It feels like i cant do it. like i wont survive the summer break. I just want someone to do something fun with. I’m tiered of sitting home playing games all day.

3 Likes

Hey man hope you’re feeling better stay strong I’m sure we’ve all felt like that at some point. Try joining heartsupport’s discord server so you can have a chat with many many other people! You got this! I know it’s hard during quarantine and stuff we have to stay inside so we can’t really see anyone. I understand but stay strong stay safe you got this and trust me you’ll be sure to find a friend who understands in no time!

2 Likes

I have joined the discord server. The thing is that Sweden is not yet in quarantine wich is makeing me worried about the time when we will be in quarantine.

1 Like

Have you thought of trying new things in the meantime? Maybe reading a new book or trying out an instrument, singing maybe? I usually do these things to pass the time it helps me relax I hope you find what you like doing!

2 Likes

What do ya play bud?! Got Xbox?! We got some stuff in common. Let’s play/talk! You’re never alone and will always be worth someone’s time.

1 Like

Honestly man I know how u feel I been going through some shit lately I’m here if u need someone to talk to my Instagram is @dark_vampire_01

1 Like

I have an Xbox but no live gold so i cant play online. I do mostly play on PC. A lot of War Thunder and Minecraft. Do you have Discord?