Lonely and anxious about everything

I feel so lonely right now i have no friends all the friends that i thought they enjoyed being with me it turned out it was wrong and they were using me thats what i think but i dont know i dont trust my mind anymore i have crazy thoughts … like every thing that i feel i become afraid and i expect the worst thing to happen . I dont see any hope in the future and if i see its really quick then goes away i dont know what to do anymore i can’t move on .All i think about is dying and after that all day cant stop only when i distract myself and i doesn’t always work. I have also suicidal thoughts but not always i just think about there is hope im not feeling any better things are just becoming worse and worse why don’t i kill myself . i’m afraid that something bad will happen and i will lose my mind and do it i dont know anymore i hope i get some help here , thank you

3 Likes

@Anor

Hello. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the community. I hope you feel safe and loved. Thank you for sharing your story. It means a lot. I’m sorry you are going through a bad season. Everyone here has gone through similar experiences as you. You are not alone. HeartSupport has a Twitch channel, so I encourage you to watch their stream, and hangout in the chat. You might like it. Also, we have a Discord server. You can sign up there, hangout, share your stories, and make friends. Feel better. God loves you.

2 Likes

@Anor,

Thank you for being here with us. This is a safe, and wonderful, place to be. It sounds like you’re dealing with a lot right now on your plate, and that can be so intense. You’ll find that a lot of the people here, if not all, have been through similar experiences as you - and have so much wonderful advice to give. If you ever need to talk to someone, message me. I’m always here to listen.

Welcome, and Hugs!
Tara

3 Likes

Ty for your reply and can you give me the discord link please?

2 Likes

Ty for replying , I dont know how to send you a message im new to this and you can give me some advices here if you want . So the thing is i dont start living a normal life i mean going out taking care of myself and doing some sports because im afraid that if i start that something bad will happen so if i start that i will start feeling better right? And then i imagine a bad thing will happen and i will be back to what im feeling .Because of this i dont even start things and if i do its just for 2 days maximum then stop i get tired so fast and i dont know what to do :frowning:

2 Likes

@Anor

2 Likes

So, as I understand, you feel that if you start anything, then something bad will follow? I’ve definitely been there. For me, it was my anxiety that would prompt this. Always waiting for the other shoe to drop. I’ve had to really put myself in the moment and ground myself. Have you ever done anything to center yourself when you start feeling like bad things are going to happen?

2 Likes

Can you give me an example? I didnt understand well

1 Like

Is there anything you can tell yourself when things get bad?

1 Like