Long relationship breakup

Hi everyone, I just broke up with the love of my life. She decided after 6 years that it is over. We had a baby together and she is the most amazing baby ever. I’m have no idea what I did wrong, i busted my butt just so she can stay home and enjoy every second with our child. I’ m hurting so bad, all I want to do is beg her to stay with me. I’ve cut all my family and friends out to spend my life to be with her. I’ve dedicated 100 million percent to her. She told me she wanted to be together forever and wanted to have a baby and a family. But now she is breaking it off. I don’t understand why she told me this, if she didn’t mean it. I’m so scary that she is going to take my daughter and run and find someone that doesn’t love her or my daughter hurt them with out know. I will always love her always and forever, I just want to protect my family. I need help, she is being super secretive and it hurts. She is the mother of daughter and I will always take care of her and she doesn’t understand or care. I think she is talking to other people I don’t know. I really just want let her go but we have a daughter. Now she is asking for money so she can go on her secret weekend. It makes me so angry but I want her to be happy. I need help, please!

1 Like

Hi friend.
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I just want you to know that you’re important. I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this. I know it doesn’t seem like it now, but I promise you that everything will work out. You WILL be okay. I promise. I know you don’t think so, but I promise. You will not hurt forever.
Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you know that we’re here for you whenever you need us. I’m sorry I can’t give you the type of advice you want, but I just want to remind you that you’re cared for and heard. We love you. Stay strong

Thank you so much for taking your time to care for my life and pain. I really love when you said “You will not hurt forever” it really have sense of hope in my heart and mind. I can’t thank you enough for the message I kept checking and checking hoping someone would reach out. THANK YOU!!!
my heart is shattered but at least I have a great daughter. Some hope and this community. THANK YOU Heart Support!

Well my friend, remember that as a father you have right’s. My suggestion to you would be this: Go secure your parental rights immediately. You are a vessel now to take care of your daughter. Its no longer about you and your love its about you and your kid. I’ve been through the same thing with my son’s mother and I’m getting through it. To be sure she will be safe you need to file for physical and legal custody. As far as you hurting over her “Distance makes the heart grow fonder”. Try and accept it for what it currently is. If you push your heart onto her she will separate more and more so try to accept it and detach. Allow yourself to mourn and for now let her go!!! Start praying in a power greater than yourself, even if you dont believe in God pray anyway. Ask for the pain to be lifted. Start doing estimable act’s and act’s of service to get out of self. Whatever you do, cause no harm Acceptance is the key to this situation. You will be okay. Hold strong brother.

I am so sorry diebarr10. I was in a long relationship for 10 years and she left me because of insecurity and because of other people that didn’t want us together. I am very sorry you are going through this many women today just have no shame in leaving a man even if the man is good to her because they are selfish and self centered. I hope you have a relationship with your daughter. We love and care for you never give up.

ranma1983

THANK YOU everyone for the love and advice. You guys are awesome! That’s exactly what I have to do. I have goals in life and it up to me to take care of my daughter., to take care of myself and to keep moving forward with or without her. I would tell that life is so fucking hard, but the exactly why I need to stay focused and motivated, instead of falling deeper and deeper into a hole of depression. I love this community everyone THANK YOU, for everything I feel a lot better than I’ve been feeling.