Looking better

This week has been great so far with my dads recovery and my stress levels haven’t been that high at all. I’ve been keeping busy listening to audio books and reading books as well. I’ve also been meditating everyday for at least 15 minutes to keep my stress levels down. I started writing stories also which makes me happy. My dad might be getting his staples removed from his spine surgery soon which is good news. Today we actually took a ride to a little town where my dad grew up and visited some of his friends. This week has been the best week so far.

4 Likes

It’s so good to hear that things are looking up both for you personally and your dad, but also just for your relationship as well. You have been very patient and loving through his recovery, and you also manage to give yourself the time and care you deserve as well. You truly are inspiring.

Thank you so much for sharing these updates. Keep doing what you love, friend. Happiness is found in those little things that are highly significant to us personally. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

I really am so pleased for you and your dad Ricky. All of that hard work has paid off for you and now you can look back and see what an awesome job you have done.
I think its lovely that you are starting to do things that really make you happy and you are making wonderful memories with your dad too, it all sounds like a superb week and you deserve it my friend. Long may it continue.
Much Love Lisa x