Losing myself

I feel so hopeless, like I’m really starting to not feel myself anymore. People keep saying it gets better but I find myself not even wanting to wait for that. I’m just so tired, I don’t even care if it gets better or not.

Lately I keep having these dreams about the only person who actually cares about me not wanting anything to do with me. These dreams always end the same, with me taking my life.

I don’t know what to do anymore, it’s like all day every day my mind is just consumed with thoughts of suicide. Even when I try to sleep, it’s all that comes to mind. I’m just so exhausted.

1 Like

I think you just need a mindset shift. Tell yourself that you will get better and actually seek out to be better by seeking out help from others. I think you posting this is a step on the right direction. I personally believe in Jesus, and I know that’s a demon attacking you. Only demons would want you to die. So whenever I get bad thoughts or demons in my head I verbally tell them to go away in the name of Jesus. I would also recommend try being comfortable in your own company. Still commune with people but try not to stick to a single person to eliminate codependency. I would also recommend taking a break from responsibilities in order to properly heal and rest.

Hey there friend. This definitely made me tear up - I hope you’re safe. Here are my thoughts - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - Losing myself - HeartSupport / Support - heartsupport — Mozilla Firefox - 29 May 2024 | Loom

hi dyllon! this is long overdue but i just wanted to say thank you SO much for sharing your experience with me. i cant even begin to express how much your words helped me. i was going through an incredibly difficult time when i wrote this post and your video truly did help me through that time. whenever i felt myself want to give up, i would come back to this video as a reminder. i’m still struggling with things but i haven’t given up and your reply to me definitely helped me with that.

thank you.