Loss In The Family

My adopted dad called me a few minutes ago to let me know a cousin of mine passed away over the 4th.

I wasn’t close to him, as I don’t know that side of the family especially well. But I feel pretty terrible for my Aunt V. who lost her only son.

I’m pretty sure he was driving under the influence. He fell asleep at the wheel and was thrown from the vehicle. It doesn’t take needing to know someone for that to be incredibly sad.

My dad feels terrible, but I don’t think he can afford to come to the states and attend the funeral. But given that I’m in Seattle, I told him if he by some chance is able to fly in and go, I’d travel with him to where his family lives.

I joined him several years ago when I was visiting some of his family when they lost one of his sisters.

Anyway, I don’t have a lot of WiFi here. So I’m mostly connecting when I’m at the coffee shop. About to head there now. Stay safe you guys. Please don’t drink and drive. Call an Uber. Call a friend. Or don’t drink! Be responsible.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your family’s loss. My thoughts go out to you and yours.

1 Like

@anon17277947 thank you for sharing man that sucks and I will def will be praying for you and your family through this time.

1 Like

@anon17277947
i am so sorry for your families loss especially since he was drinking and driving . hope all is well and hope the family takes their time to grief

1 Like