Lost him as a friend

I cant do this anymore im losing myself i just list my best friend ben as a friend we have been fruends since my 2nd year if 7th grade im a junior now he defruended me iver stupid drama im si done with life tbh i cant handle anything ever anymore i hate myself i hate life and thats that

1 Like

Hi i am so sorry that you have lost your friend. I know how hard it is, when i was at school i had my group if friends ghost me because they didnt know how to deal with my dad being ill, they weren’t worth it. Dont give up on life i hope your friend realises what hes loosing and contacts you soon.

1 Like

Oh @Fallen_angel, I’m so sorry your best friend isn’t talking to you anymore. It’s so hard when someone you’ve known for such a long time decides to put some distance like that. I don’t know what’s the reason behind this situation but I really hope you’ll find a way to talk together - at least later, if not immediately. It sounds that you’re really close to each other and, hopefully, you’ll manage to overcome this together. In the meantime, please take care of yourself and stay safe, friend. I hear that this situation really hurts you now and you’ll certainly need some time to feel those things with less intensity and a little more clarity. You are loved, Angel. Your life is important. Hold on to that. :hrtlegolove:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.