Lost In Outer Space

I’ve been struggling with anxiety and depression for years. I’ve never learned a way to “deal” with it like some people can. I constantly feel out of place and unwanted.

3 Likes

Thanks For Sharing Your Thoughts.
Know That You Are Loved My Friend.
Speak Your Mind.
We Can Heal Together.
Much Love To You! Hugz!

2 Likes

Hi there and thanks for sharing with us. It is normal to feel that way when you’re dealing with depression, you’re not alone in feeling that way, but the truth is that you are wanted. If you’re looking for tools or options to help with things, the Heart Support book Dwarf Planet might be helpful. It helped me realize some habits that hurt instead of helped during times when I was in a really low spot. Tools can be different for everyone and it may take time to figure out the things that help you, but there are definitely tings out there to help you during bad times. And honestly, it may seem on the outside like some people have it all together or deal with their mental illness so much better, but we’re all human and we’re all fighting thoughts and struggles even if it may not be visible to others. You’re not alone and you’re not unwanted, really.

2 Likes