Lost my mom to a drug overdose

A few days ago I lost my mom to a drug overdose. I can’t wrap my head around this whole situation I’m lost, confused and honestly kinda scared. I’ve now lost both my mother and my father and I’m hurting like hell I feel as everything I have has been ripped away from me. I’ve lost myself and have relapsed with drugs twice this week I’m a fucking mess. I feel as the whole world has stopped spinning and will never start back up again. I’m hurting so bad and feel so damn alone.

-Adam

3 Likes

This breaks my heart. I’m so sorry friend. I wish I had some sort of magic to make all of the pain and stress in your life as of late go away. I can’t even imagine what you must be going through right now. I know times are so hard.

I am sending you a lot of love right now. I know that doesn’t exactly warm this situation. There’s not a lot I can say that will help, I know. But I have a lot of care for you and you can message me any time. Okay?

):

I’m sorry friend.

1 Like

One thing to help yourself is to get away from the drugs. When you try to get away from drugs you don’t just throw it all away. Try to slowly lessen the amount you take everyday. Baby steps. Once you get addicted, it’s hard to get back off.

Once you feel like you can control the drugs, try to get back in touch with you mom. I know that’s hard but can you please try.

You need to stay strong. This is good that you reached out to us. You aren’t alone anymore. People on this site can help you. I know everything seems against you but know why you are here in this world. Know you can help you through it. I said this to another man in trouble but try to pray to God. I know praying to God can seem ridiculous. It can seem like you are talking to no one and that your prayers will never be answered, but they will. If you can pray the Our Father everyday and then following a short conversation with God that can help you a lot. What pain has God had that he can’t help you with. He has been beaten, told to carry a heavy cross, have nails pierce his hands and feet and then be hung up on the cross as mockery because people didn’t believe he truly was God. Jesus can help you. Like that little song that only has the same words.

Yes Jesus loves me
Yes Jesus loves me
The bible tells me so
Jesus loves me He who died
Heaven’s gate to open wide
He will wash away my sin

I know it is a little kindergarten song, but it is true and Jesus loves everyone on this planet

2 Likes

@Adam787

Friend, I am deeply sorry for what happened. Sorry for what you are going through right now. Words are not enough.

You know that already: only a DM away, always.
Whether it’s to talk or listen.
You are so, so loved and cared for. Hold on to that. As much as possible.

Thinking of you.
:heart:

2 Likes

@Micro
Thank you. :heart:

1 Like