Lost, scared and tired

I feel so completely lost and helpless at the moment, I honestly do not know what to do and I don’t know how t deal with that.

I live my life in a way that I can keep control of my emotions, so that I can keep it together and its all being moved, taken, mixed up and messed up and I can’t do a thing about it.
You see, the person I turn to the most when things go wrong is in a hospital bed talking about things that make no sense at all. I sat there today just looking at her watching the confusion, she said that all the things were in her head and nothing comes out right, she is scared and worried and I tell her its ok that she is safe and all is gonna be ok but the thing is Im scared and worried too and I don’t know if everything is gonna be ok.
Ive no idea what is next, I know that Im tired already and im also not prepared.
I dont want this.

7 Likes

I’m so, so sorry for what is happening to you right now. I wish I was closer to you so that I could be there for you properly and help you or at least give you a hug or sit with you. I am always here digitally for you. Anytime. I care about you so much my friend. I just wish I knew how to help you :hrtlegolove: :hugs: -Elo

4 Likes

You are very much loved and my heart goes out to you. You have this whole community to lean on and support you, especially me. <3

5 Likes

I am so sorry you are going through this. I am proud of you for continuing to post here for love & support. You are not alone at this moment. You have an entire community here to come alongside you. You are loved. You are cherished. You are valid. You are strong. You are wonderful.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Hi Lisa,
i feel so sorry to hear what you are going through right now.
I can a bit relate to, when i went through that last year with my grandma, she raised me for the most time
when i was a kid, it took a long time but these wounds will heal.
You are such a strong human with a big heart, so much kindness and love. We are always here for you,
you matter. You are a big part of this community. Thank you for sharing and post here. you are loved and
you will always have my support. Anytime for you my Friend. Feel hugged.

4 Likes

as a daughter who also leans on her mother for everything life throws my way too, this is the hardest time life could possibly give to someone. all i can possibly say is that i’m glad she has you by her side. you’re doing the best you can, providing the comfort she needs in little phrases like “you’re safe” and “it’s okay.” it’s all anyone needs. especially someone who is facing such confusion and fear, having you with her is the best thing. you’re an amazing daughter, lisa. i’m so sorry your pain and sorrow continues on but we’re here. we’re thinking of you actively and sending our love from around the globe.

4 Likes