Love, for the first time in a long time

Hello, glad to write you guys.

I have recently thought several things about love and relationships since i started feeling my first crush for someone. I have never felt this things for someone since ,well i lost someone, i had and still has the idea that i never needed love and that i’d be alone forever. Right now i am really struggling with it. The persone who i have totally just lost my mind for is Called Lyon, he is french, actually from the discord heartsupport server. We met in a summercamp in spain, he comes every winter and summer, sometimes in autumn. I dont know how to tell him, since he has some troubles with depression and i dont want to hurt him or confuse him even more.

What should i do?

4 Likes

I think he’ll appreciate you expressing how you feel, but only if you do it in such a way that he doesn’t feel as though you’re trying to trap him into a relationship. You can tell him things you admire about him, that you enjoy spending time with him, and look forward to seeing him again.

If you tell him you’re nuts about him, and can’t stand the thought of not having him, he’s likely to run away. Also, if he has problems with depression, it’s a good idea to take things slowly, so you both feel emotionally safe moving forward.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.