Make me promise

Im actively grabbing for my will to live but its slipping away. I dont want to give up yet, someone please make me promise to stay for one more day ,and maybe ill have the strength to do it again tomorrow.

1 Like

Hey,

Please stay.

There is hope and there is help.

We are here to listen.

You are loved.

We believe in you.

Hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur pal Blurryface)

1 Like

DEAR Kynya,

YOU HAVE A PURPOSE.
YOU ARE WORTHY.
YOU ARE LOVED.

Remember this three everytime you feel lost and incomplete.

HOLD FAST, WE BELIEVE IN YOU.

𝙿𝚒𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚊 :sunflower:

If you have the energy to kill yourself then you can convert that energy into willing yourself to live.

Technically everyone has the strength to live. Some give up that strength. People think it is easy to give up living, but it takes a lot of torture before a decision is made to just not move along or progress in one’s life anymore and that takes strength.

Yin & Yang, Life & Death, All take strength & conversion of energy. Willpower is a force to be reckon with.

Live to Inspire.

@Kynya , you have a reason and purpose to live . It may not seem like you want to live but the truth is ,
Look at the people who care about you , who want you to live . Look at the people who love you . You have a purpose , you have a reason , and you are getting encouragement from those who care about you . You’re worth it , you are strong enough , your are awesome , you are beautiful just the way you are . Remember, you can do it and you can power through the rough times .
Remember to hold fast and you’re worth it !
~ Ashley

@Kynya - We believe in you! You can do this! You’re strong. That’s a fact. Remember that. You’re life is valuable and we care about you! Hold fast, friend.

1 Like

Hey you!

I know it’s really tough but you have to promise me to hold on for one more day. And if you need you can get one of my social media profiles or my email so we can talk every day so I know you are there. If that could help you. Because I care a lot about you being here and want to help you however I can.

1 Like

You can do this, Kynya. We believe in you. The world belongs to you. It will not last forever so hold on. Hold on for any and all reasons, to see the moon each night, to smile at someone, YOU ARE WORTH IT, and we would all bleed for you.

Paint It Black Andy Black

1 Like

Insta is sadly like one of the only social media I don’t have sadly :frowning: but I have Twitter, Facebook, tumblr and twitch and I can download a messaging app if it’s on android :slight_smile:

There is hope for you my friend. Hold fast. Try and hold onto God. There is a purpose.
I haven’t met you in person but i don’t want you to go. Please stay. There would be a hole and disorder in the universe if you were gone. Don’t give up, you’re doing great. I know your fighting hard my friend. Keep going. I’m praying for you. God loves you, He is with you. And we love you too.

Hey Kynya.
Yep, that’s a feeling I know well. There were plenty of times I wanted to quit life and just try again next time, if there was one, and if not then that was fine too. But just know that this feeling doesn’t last forever. Every day you survive is another one, another day to figure out what is making you so depressed, and when you figure that out, you’ll be able to do something about it. Just hold on. Hold on to the things that make you smile, even if faintly, and remember them, count them, before you fall asleep. Surround yourself with people that make you smile, move away from people that make you frown, and just do the things you have to to get to the things that make you even just a little happy inside. When the day is just too difficult to bare, just hold on until you can finally sleep, in the hope that tomorrow it will be better.
I have walked where you walk now, I know that bog of despair and sadness. If you’re able to follow in the footsteps you’ll see a path to the dry land that is ahead, and people who made a fire for you, people who will share their food with you, and have a safe bed for you. They’re there, waiting for you. Do whatever you have to do to get through, just don’t give up.

Martin / ThatOldDutchGuy

I’m here. Are you? Are you still here?