MattyMullins Fan #12

it’s gonna sound dumb but a boy that i love with all my heart has always made me second choice. he treats me so bad but he doesn’t realise, or he does but ignores it. i’m tired of being second choice

I can relate so much. Do you feel like a substitute for someone better?

1 Like

absolutely. it’s off-putting and makes me feel so bad. he has hella girl friends that are gorgeous. he even has had a thing with some of them. he has international (a boy/girl dance team at our school that does seductive and romantic dances) with most of them & he flirts with all of them. i know he can do better because they are all so gorgeous and nice and sweet and not sad and depressing like me.

2 Likes

I know this will sound really bad and not helpful at all, but do you think you could get over him? I was in love with a guy. I wanted to be with him every minute of the day, and sometimes I was. But he started ignoring me, and would only talk to me if there wasn’t someone else to talk to. I loved him. And I would watch him flirt with his best friend. One time we went on a field trip, we spent the entire day together. If it wasn’t a date I don´t know what it was. But it wasn’t to him. On the last week of school I told him I could be moving away and I wouldn’t see him ever again. That week I realized he didn’t care about me, and I really was a substitute. So I went up to the top of the bleachers (on field day) and sat there. I knew he saw me. He didn’t go up to ask what was wrong or if I was okay. He ignored me and kept on talking to one of his friends. My heart broke. I did it again the next day. Nothing. He never cared about me. I kept on talking to him throughout the summer, but eventually cut him off. Sorry for talking about my issues this was really selfish, sorry. But I think you should give yourself space and time. Its been around half a year and he is in some of my classes, it hurts when I see him, but I am over it. Another thing to do (this will be hard) find someone else to love.

1 Like

(hi, it me haha)
i liked hearing your story. it wasn’t selfish, actually, it really set perspective for me. trust. that’s what i’m trying to do. it’s just hard, and i’m sure you can understand that. i’m just upset about it and i feel like it only gets worse.

It will get better. I felt like it would never get better. I couldn’t think of spending my time with anyone else. I cried so much, just thinking about him. It will take time and a lot of it. But it is always worth it.