MattyMullins Fan #13

i hate myself and who i am. no one will ever love me. not even the guy i love with all my heart.

People will, and DO love you. And you don’t need to hate yourself, but you already know that in your heart. Right now, you need your brain to tell your heart to stop playing tricks on you! Your heart will always try to make things seem worse than they are - so tell yourself that your feelings are just your feelings and nothing more. And if you’re patient with life, you’ll find love (and by the time you do, you’ll be able to love yourself as well)!

1 Like

I am here with you. You are not alone. Thank you for reaching out. You are so brave for doing so

Friend, I am so sorry that you feel that way. Let me tell you a few things

• ONE, you ARE lovable.
  • TWO, you ARE valued.
  • THREE, you MATTER

I’m really sorry that you are having a hard time right now. I know that when you love, care or have feelings for someone that doesn’t share the same feelings back can be SO difficult. But know that just because that one person doesn’t return those feelings doesn’t mean that nobody ever will. That one person doesn’t define your worth. I know it’s hard. But there is someone out there that will love you my friend. I know we have to wait sometimes longer than we want to, but in time, it will come.

Know that we are here for you. We care. If you ever want to talk about it more, you are welcome here. <3

• Kitty
1 Like