MattyMullins Fan #7

I feel that my job is a dead end and I won’t be able to go to college

Hey, i dont know you, but I can tell you that there is hope, and a brighter future waiting for you. I used to be at a dead end job and I thought I would be there forever and not get anywhere, but by my faith in Jesus and trust in God he brought me a new job in time. I dont know if you have beliefs or a christian, but I believe that there is a God that will be with you and walk with you through anything, every hard time. I will be praying for you and I hope this helps.

Hey during the recession in between about 2007 and 2012 I couldn’t afford school anymore and I couldn’t compete for jobs as some people had 2 degrees and were applying for jobs at fast food or retail… I went from job to job not knowing where my life was going to end up. now I don’t have a simple fix for you, but what I can say is that now in 2019 im pursuing what I love and enjoy and things are working out little by little. small steps pay off and so does determination when it seems like you are going nowhere… if I would have given up on my hobbies I wouldn’t be doing the things I love now. Now 2 options that are available and very helpful. 1 is military enlistment… do 3-4 years and then they PAY you to go to school. plus you have extra job training and leadership experience that can really help you excel. 2 EMT. it takes about 2 semesters at a community college and they often have night classes. they hook you up with departments after the class. its quick and pays well and EVERY town hires EMT … great way to break into a solid career field… I have love for you and you are not alone in how you feel. I hope this was helpful and hope to hear back form you soon.