Maybe I should just give up

I’m running out of reasons to keep trying and working on myself to get better.

All the things that used to make my heart jump just make me sad now. The only thing that gets my heart racing is anxiety.
I could cry all day, and I don’t know why.

My heart hurts, and I might just give up.

Hey fiji,

In my short time on the support wall, I can say with confidence that you are not alone this struggle. Many of us have been where you are now, and it’s a crushing feeling. The hardest thing is seeing past the hurt and looking beyond to everything that lies before you. Anxiety has a way of consuming our lives, but if we hold fast and don’t give up, we’ll come out of it stronger than before.

Just know, we’re with you all they way through. You are loved, you have a purpose, and you can make it through this. God bless <3

1 Like

hi friend,
I just want to let you know that you’re heard. we love and cherish you. I see you’re hurt, and I want you to know that it is okay to feel these things. it’s okay to cry and let all of this out. but friend, we care about you and we love you. we believe in you. I am 100% confident that you will heal from this and you will win this battle.
stay strong

1 Like

Hugs to you. I’m so sorry you’re hurting. I know the days can be very hard sometimes. Please don’t give up though. Please keep coming here for support and reaching out to people and getting help. You are worth being here. hugs Also, I’m not sure if you are doing this already, but do you think talking to a therapist might help?

1 Like