Meadowfox Fan #7

Have you ever been so stressed that you just burst into tears and can’t function? Yeah… that’s me right now. It’s 5:30 am and I can’t sleep because my brain keeps going over my to do list. But I can’t seem to get anything done because It’s all so overwhelming. I just … started crying. Can’t work but also can’t sleep. Feels like torture

you’re not alone. i regularly experienced this but i rarely cried. last wednesday, i did though.((edu system difference warning) isolated and not good at natural sciences - i mean that was a mere rant and i wouldnt expect a response)

what were you stressed about? was it school or work? please come back and tell me more when you can.

take care.

Oh dude, this is so freaking relatable…I know what it’s like to feel like there’s nothing you can do to get out of that torturous spot of right here right now…to feel like you’re stuck in between these awful emotions…honestly, I feel that most nights when I go to bed, feeling like going to bed is admitting defeat, accepting my own failure of not getting enough in a day, but staying up is costing me success tomorrow because I’ll be exhausted…I’m sorry you were going through that, friend. You are not alone in that, at all. Thank you for sharing your heart.