Mental tried

simple put i am getting tired of people with this whole mask thing. tired of those who don’t want to wear them and tired of those who do… yes i wear a mask why because it is require the same way i wear shirts and shoes and that stupid seat belt…I guess that why i am so tired of people. just follow the rules and shut up or get upset about everything we are force to do. don’t just pick one little thing. every sense this all started i have been more on edge than every before and i have 3x as many break down last sunday was so bad that i lock my room door yelled at my wife to stay out when she unlocked it. and clean. just clean. the part of that which was the problem was yelling at my wife and also missing church. and why did i get upset because idk. that the thing. i think it just overload from everything. i have always been about order following rules. and to see so many people well for one going the wrong way down the isles at work and other half wear a mask but got there shoes on just upsets me. idk maybe i am just stupid and i don’t really know where this is going just wanted to rant somewhere self.

1 Like

I hear you @jay1. And I’m really glad you allow yourself to use this place to share about what’s going o.

i am getting tired of people with this whole mask thing. tired of those who don’t want to wear them and tired of those who do… yes i wear a mask why because it is require the same way i wear shirts and shoes and that stupid seat belt…I guess that why i am so tired of people.

It makes sense to be frustrated, really. It’s quite surprising to realize how much everyone acknowledge and follow the general recommandations in different ways. But it also makes sense. This whole situation is overwhelming. We don’t really have an extended knowledge about the evolution of the virus. We’re moving on one day after another. I guess people miss their freedom of doing what they want of having projects, plans of all kind. And sometimes it helps to try to regain some control over something. But it shouldn’t be over the masks and social distancing. You’re right. Though we can’t control what others do, we can still be responsible as individuals. So, thank you for being careful and following the recommandations.We’re all in this together and we need everyone to make this situation better.

every sense this all started i have been more on edge than every before and i have 3x as many break down

Hey friend, for what it’s worth, it’s pretty normal to feel more on edge in these circumstances. The state of our world right now is objectively exhausting. It’s taking a toll on the emotions and mental health of many people. It’s emotionally triggering. You’re definitely not alone in this. And it’s a good thing that you’re aware of how it’s affecting you. It means that now you’re in a position that allows you to look after some ways to prevent these breakdowns and handle it the right way when it happens. How have you been dealing with quarantine until now? What about taking some time a little everyday just to have a break for yourself. A moment in the day when you just focus on something you like, something that helps you to relax or just brings you some joy. Also, now that you shared this, journaling can be really useful on a daily basis. Just to let your thoughts out and make sure that you don’t bottle up everything in your mind. These are heavy times. It’s absolutely okay to take some time for yourself.

Hold fast, Jay. It’s a weird season. But you’ll make it through. We’re all in this together. :heart:

1 Like

i am trying to hold strong and over come. i have been one to follow rules come with having Aspergers i always get frustrated with people who openly breaks rules i know it dumb and i shouldn’t but i do. which adds to my frustration