Might leave discord

Discord is just becoming really toxic for myself, i have guys trying to use me im always getting cyber bullied, i want to stay on it but i don’t like the bullying anymore

3 Likes

Hi friend,
Wings is right. creating a new account and start from the beginning.
our server and community is really kind. also other server i think, be aware of the people you connect with.
social media, discord and internet is a place full of bad people and things, but also can be used for something
better. to connect with caring people, to share and spread awareness of the important things in life.
thank you for reaching out to us again, stay strong and you are loved. you matter most !
feel hugged. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hi there @Horselover200246,

If you’d like to share more with us, I’d love to hear more about what’s going on with Discord. Being cyberbullied is such a painful experience and I’m sorry that you’re going through that; nobody deserves to be bullied in that way (particularly given that most cyberbullies don’t even know you but still want to hurt you).

Personally, I avoid public servers (I’m only in two which are both well-moderated and aren’t for general chat, one of these being HeartSupport). You can also disable DMs from people that aren’t on your friends list in public servers, if you want. To do that, click the server’s name on the top left and then select “Privacy Settings”. That said, there are many great social public servers that are well-moderated; chat servers just tend to have less moderation.

Thank you, once more, for posting on the wall. If anything further is on your mind, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

<3 Tuna

3 Likes

It’s just the bullying that’s getting worse on it an i’ve had a lot of guys over 30 add me an try to get me to do stuff on there with them so i’m not completely sure if i’m gonna keep discord or not

1 Like

Ah, sorry to hear that @Horselover200246. That’s just gross and stinks. You could also disable friend requests if you want (under “Friend Requests” and “Privacy & Safety” in Discord settings). That said, it’s completely up to you if you want to use Discord or not. I hope your experience improves because that’s just egregious of the people messaging you.

2 Likes

Yeah i’ve changed a lot of my stuff on there an have one of my friends watching the account for anyone i don’t know

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.