Mommafoxfire Fan #1

I feel like no one can hear me. I don’t know if it’s a problem with my communication outward or if just no one cares.

2 Likes

Want you to know you are heard here and WE care!!

1 Like

there 7.8 billion in the world and i can say at least the 1 person who cares about at thats me

1 Like

ily so dw dw dw dw dw dw dw dw dw dw dw dw dw

1 Like

It’s feel like that when you going through mental health issues. I do too feel I’m the only fighting my demons and my mistakes.

1 Like

We hear you. We care about you here. Keep fighting against the lies telling you something different.

You can share what’s in your heart. Anytime. It can only be welcomed with the respect, attention and love you deserve. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Sometimes it’s easy to feel like there’s nothing you could do to make anyone notice you…care about you, hear you…almost like you’re in the room, and you could go the entire time without anyone resting their attention on you…like they’ll look past you…or you know in those shows where people say a joke and then someone else literally says the same joke and everyone laughs at them and not you…feels like your every day life…like no matter what you have to contribute, it’s like people automatically tune you out – it almost feels so ridiculous that it’s like – is my volume button even on? Are people even capable of noticing me? Or is it that I’m just so repulsive that people prefer to black me out? Like my friends crop the photo of me with them and leave me out of their profile pic, but like of life…

That bitter loneliness is so painful because it’s not just the physical act of being alone…it’s even when you’re with people, so it feels like there’s no relief or hope of not being alone…because even when you’re with others you’re still alone.

1 Like