Mommafoxfire Fan #10

I don’t feel like I can talk to anyone

4 Likes

And yet you came here and reached out. Looks to me that you really want to talk to someone, even though it’s hard.
You don’t have to share, but I want you to know that we are here and willing to listen when you are ready.
We’re people that don’t judge other people on what they are going through. But I can feel that you’re struggling right now, so I hope you feel invited to share a bit about yourself and what’s going on. Because you’re worthy of love and understanding. Even if it doesn’t feel that way, you do deserve it. You’re a human being who exists in this world and that’s qualification enough.
You’re loved and I hope to hear more from you.
-Nyntje

2 Likes

Hi friend, it can be so scary to reach out, especially when you don’t think you will be met with the support you need. Our community would love to listen and support you through whatever you are experiencing. It took a lot of bravery to even share this but I truly believe if you share a little more with us about what you are going through we can provide more specific encouragement and resources. Sending love!

2 Likes

Hey friend,

I’m so sorry you feel like you can talk to anyone. Communication can be so difficult, and it’s heartbreaking feel alone while we have people around us. It’s just not always easy to talk, especially when it’s about our own struggles.

Know that you have a safe place right here where you can share your heart as much as needed. There’s an entire community willing to sit next to you and listen without judging. If you want to take the first step of sharing what you’re going through, then we are here, whenever you feel ready. This is a resource that you have right now.

Your voice is important, friend. You matter. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 191 days. New replies are no longer allowed.