Mother is gonna murder me

I reached out to an hotline and told them i had an attempt an my mom didn’t want me to go to the psych ward ab as it looks like i’m gonna be going if i tell them the attempt

6 Likes

Just be honest. Honesty helps. Lying only makes it worse.

1 Like

hey horselover,

it sounds like you NEED to go find help urgently if a hotline is urging you as well. your life is in immediate danger, regardless if by your own hands or someone else’s. if anything, tell a trusted adult like someone at your school. your life has value and these ongoing suicidal thoughts aren’t doing you any good to keep inside, yaknow? you need and deserve that support so please reach out to those who will listen and take action.

love,
twix

3 Likes

Hey @Horselover200246
I am sorry all of this is going on, I am very pleased that you reached out to the hotline, if you are in distress or crisis please tell them, your Mum will prefer that you are alive and in a safe place over anything else im sure. You must do what ever you need to do to accomplish that. Thank you for reaching out here. please remember you can do that anytime. you are valuable and loved. Lisa x

4 Likes

Horselover, please be honest and if you need help - please ask. If you truly feel that you are at serious risk with your mental health, you should be seen by professionals. I hate to tell anyone to not listen to a parent, but if your mother is honestly keeping you from getting the mental health care you need, make the call, talk to another trusted adult but get help. I saw your post about your eating disorder and if you can’t keep food down, that is a medical issue that needs to be addressed very quickly. Please reach out again to the hotline and then when you can, let us know how you are doing. We care very much about you.

3 Likes

Hey Horselover,

You are loved, and I am so sorry you are going through this. Please, talk to the crisis resources that you need to talk to, and be honest with them. Your health and life are what matter.

Please know, that you matter, and you are loved. Life throws hard times at you, and it’s OK to struggle to deal with it. But you aren’t alone. What ever is to come, we’ll be happy to work with ya. Or at least chat, hang out, and get through it together, friend.

You’re loved.

4 Likes

Hello there,

It sounds like you are going through a lot lately and you need to get the help that you have been posting about lately. Reach out to a trusted adult and get some support through all of this. There are so many people that are available to help you: at school, family friends, and other adults in any communities that you are connected to.

-StarFox :yellow_heart: :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi Friend, I hope that you are ok and I’m sorry your going thru dark times. You are worthy of feeling safe and loved. I hope there is an adult in your life who you trust that you can talk to and get help. You matter!

3 Likes

Hi Horselover,

I’m so glad you reached out to the hotline. Be honest with them, let them know that there was an attempt, and that you would like to be helped, including going to the psych ward.
You deserve to get this help and assistance and support.

You’re loved and you matter. Do what is best for you, which is getting help.
Your mom can’t hurt you, and the opinions of the professional are more reliable in this event.

3 Likes

i’m probably going tonight the hotline called on me

1 Like

the hotlined called on me so i will be going tonight as it looks like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.