Music again

Playing guitar tonight, I wish play my song that record live to venue or even just to the sound guy. Being doing my own solo project and I’m happy doing my own songs. Only thing is I still don’t have a drummer which sucks. Past band treated me like shit, and people in my scene hate my music. It childish or egotistical to care about this, people have a right to not like my music and don’t want people to worship me like Kanye west. However just pissed all year I support local bands, buy thier shirts, CDs and drive an hour to see thier show. Then I get nothing back and have people tell I don’t try hard enough or I suck at music.

I hate I’m turning of people like an Alex Rose and being little bitch about people not like my music. But can’t help about feel like shit about sometimes. Have hurt feelings and waste thousands of dollar of recording where could save it up or went on trip.

I feel so hated and broken at time.

4 Likes

@Metalskater1990

Don’t be hard on yourself. The internet is here to stay. You can share your music, and gain support. You’ll never know who will like it.

Hey man,

We have a response coming to you soon!! Hold fast!

Sarah

Hey @Metalskater1990 - the HeartSupport Houston team (and @Skava0127!) responded to your post here.

We’re with you as you navigate what you’re going through, and will be monitoring this thread. Thank you for trusting us.

Hold Fast friend.

2 Likes

Thank you Sarah, Andrew and Beardy for encouragement words. It really help me out and means a lot to me that reach. You guy are awesome humans.

2 Likes

And thank you so much for opening up to us. Glad to hear we could help! :slight_smile: and don’t forget to keep at it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.