My 10 year old sister needed someone to talk to

Hey it’s me. This post (besides this paragraph) will be written by my little sister who needs someone to talk to. I know that this is a safe environment that has helped me a lot so I’m letting her use my account just to create a topic. (Not to respond to any or anything) please be respectful even if she is “just a kid” because I love her with literally everything in me and she deserves the love and respect that has been shown to me in this community.

Hi I’m having a hard time working out my problems. I usually tell my friend this stuff but she’s not available​to talk to I am going through a hard time.

3 Likes

Aww, that is so sweet of you!

Hi sister! I just want you to know that you are brave for reaching out and sharing your feelings! I’m sorry your friend is not available right now.

Just know that whatever you are going through right now, things can get better. Any time you are struggling be sure to reach out to your family if you need to. Never be ashamed of your feelings. Okay?

And also know that you are so important! I don’t know what you are going through but I am sending you lots and lots of love and I hope it gets better.

Lots of love to you. Hang in there kiddo!

• Kitty
2 Likes