My addiction

So about 2 years ago i started finding different ways to deal with my thoughts and self- harm and depression so i started drugs i started with weed but it wasnt strong enough and i went to herion. I stuggle everyday with it bc i feel like thats all i can control and everything is fall down around and when i am scared of going to far with self-harm i go to herion. herion to me is like my love. i dont get alot at home with love and support and when i feel like i want the pain to go away of not feeling loved or wanted. I have no clue how or what to do next bc i am a minor and my parents dont care about shit. i want to get better i want help but i don’t now how or what to do.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s possible to feel alone, even in a crowd if you don’t have a caring connection with someone. I’m sorry that you’re living in an uncaring environment. Heroin and self-harm can distract you from the real issue, but at a very high cost to your physical and mental health.

Here’s a link to some folks that can help you:

Hello, my friend. We discussed your post on stream tonight, and I’m very sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you stay well.

Brian - mydaddycan

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.