My brain is screaming

I can’t think straight. My head feels empty but at the same time so heavy. It will not stop spinning. I just want to scream.

5 Likes

Hey @IOnlyFeelEmpty,

Thank you so much for being here. If you need to scream and can do it… go for it. It’s okay. Sometimes there’s some deep energy within us that needs to be taken away, and we’d rather do it in a healthy/non-harmful way. Screaming being one of them.

Would you like to share about what makes you feel that way today? Here is a safe space to share what’s on your heart and process these emotions in a healthy way, with the help of people who care. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

It’s just life. I can’t seem to escape it.

2 Likes

It’s just life. I can’t seem to escape it.

I hear you. It’s really hard when it feels like life itself is against you. Like being in a room with four walls and not exit door.

There might be reasons behind this feeling though, even if it could be hard to identify them at first. If you could imagine like “life” was a heavy bag that you are carrying on your shoulders right now, what would be in this bag? People/relationships? Circumstances in your life? Events that happened? Diagnosis you received? etc. (These are just some indications, but it could be anything really).

1 Like

Hey theree friend! It’s ok to feel bad sometimes, what’s important is that you surround yourself with people who care for you and appreciate you - we would be more than happy to listen to you and try and help the best we can! I’m not sure if you already have, but reaching out to a professional could be very beneficial, as they might be able to help you work through what’s on your mind. In the meantime, take it easy on yourself! Let yourself relax, and try and centre yourself in the present. Don’t worry about the future too much, as the future will worry about itself, when the time comes. Sadly there’s no safe way to truly escape life, it’s something we have to deal with. Focusing on the little positives throughout the day can be a great coping mechanism. You could even write them down as they come so you have a little book of happiness :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . I hope you feel better soon! Remember that no storm lasts forever. :heart:

3 Likes

hi @IOnlyFeelEmpty ,

feeling this way is not an easy thing to carry on your shoulders. being weighed down by so many thoughts and emotions can feel hopeless. i definitely agree with all of @Micro 's points of being able to vent and/or identify the root cause to these feelings so you can find some solutions. i love that heavy bag metaphor, too. i hope it can bring some clarity by thinking of things in that way!

with everything you’re currently going through, i know that you are extremely strong. i hope you are able to be easy on yourself whether through downtime to decompress or through self-care, you are your own priority right now. by taking care of yourself, you can smoothly approach these thoughts and situations weighing you down.

we are here for you always if you need to rant, vent, or talk things out. we will listen and be your shoulder to lean on. you are so loved, my friend.

love,
twix

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.