My confessions of the past 48 hours

• ate too much candy
  • drank too much beer
  • self injured in my favorite spot
  • masturbated 7 times
  • loved every minute of it.

… why am I like this? And should I feel guilty??

4 Likes

I ask myself that question often “why am I like this?” But the answer is because thats who your meant to be. You may just not know how perfect you are. You shouldn’t feel guilty. You arnt alone and you deserve all the respect for still fighting through each day. I think you should try and fight the urge to self harm. I suffered with that fora long while and trust me as much as you don’t think it will it feels better when you don’t. As for eating candy and drinking? Just be safe. I’d love to talk more and be here for you if your like. Just send me a message and I’ll help however I can. You’ve got this though. Your better than you may believe

2 Likes

@Livingyetdoubting
Thank you for your reply and support! It’s really nice having people who understand and support me :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Support from people who understand what your going through got me through my dark times. I’m always willing to be that person for you or anyone else who sees this. Just send a message and we can talk

2 Likes

Thank you @Livingyetdoubting

2 Likes

Hey @EyelessDoll,

It’s a lot to handle at the same time. I hope you’re doing okay and you can find some peace right now. I also hope you were able to heal your wounds from self-harm.

Did something in the past 48 hours happened and eventually triggered you?

You shouldn’t feel guilty for this. To be aware of what happened and share about it is a huge step. There’s nothing to be ashamed of and we’ll still be here for you. You are loved. And I hope the next 48 hours will be more restful for you.

Sending much love to you right now. :heart:

1 Like

@EyelessDoll I definitely do not think that you should feel guilty for eating a bunch of candy! The fact that you notice the things that you do throughout the day that you want to change is a great start. You should consider talking to a therapist, a family member, or even a close friend. Talking to someone that you trust is very good to help you overcome your struggles. I really hope that your next 48 hours are amazing. You are doing great!

1 Like

@Micro
Thanks for your input and your support.
I’m not really sure if one particular thing triggered me… But I’ve been on a “binge” lately… with anything that makes me feel good. But I’ve been wanting to get better control of myself, and I just don’t know how to start

1 Like

@Riley
Thank you for your encouragement! I’ve been eating so many sweets lately. But today I’m going to try to refrain!
I also agree regarding talk therapy. It’s great to have an outlet… which is why I tend to post here. You all have been so supportive <3

@EyelessDoll I am also guilty of eating way too many sweets lately! but I don’t think it’s a bad thing! I started to replace my sweets with fruit. It’s still sweet but it is A LOT healthier.

1 Like

@Riley
Fruit is a great substitute! Thanks for the reminder (: now I’m craving fruits and milk lol

There’s never a need to feel guilty. Sounds like you have a lot going on and might be turning to these things that you enjoy to get through it?

1 Like

@Fullthrottle777
I have been turning to quick fixes to feel amazing. Hoping to redirect myself in other ways. Thanks for your response and for your support :black_heart:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, does it do anything for you in the long run?

I believe you are going through anxiety and the things you mentioned is a way to feel numb and to numb the pain

1 Like

@Fullthrottle777
My general response to that would be no. Sometimes these hedonistic escapades create fun memories. But mostly they are fun filled moments…that pass too quickly.
I’m not sure why I struggle to feel constantly stimulated. It’s like I struggle feeling content. I usually feel melancholy or happy. Everything in between makes me feel weird.

1 Like

@ranma1983
You are correct regarding my anxiety. I tend to seek quick says to redirect myself emotionally.

1 Like