My-dad-died-too-early-thanks-to-cancer-a-little-ov

This is a topic from INSTAGRAM. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on Instagram.

Belongs to: https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/34080
My Dad died too early thanks to cancer :fu:, a little over a month ago. I’m having a hard time with it, to the point where I think about self-harm

1 Like

Hi, my dad died when I was 15, that’s a terrible lost, recently I also lost my mum (I´m on my 40s now). I can tell you the feeling of being alone is unbearable when you lost both of your parents. If you Mum is still there, help her, talk to her. She will also need you in this moments…

1 Like

Hey there. I just wanted to say I’m so sorry for your loss. Cancer is the worst.

Do you have anyone you can talk to about what you are feeling and about how hard it has been? Grief counseling can also be so helpful if you do not feel like you can talk to anyone in your life. And you can always share more about yourself and how you are doing here on the wall. We’ll listen and help you if we can.

You are strong and you matter. Please stay safe :hrtlegolove:

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! I’m so sorry for your loss, I’m glad you’re here with us, and we’d loe to support you through this.

We also havve, on discord, a Focus group that is geared for persons whose lies have been affected by cancer ( https://forum.heartsupport.com/t/announcement-first-community-focus-group-on-discord/32001), maybe this can be another avenue you can check out to see if it could help you.

When we’re in so much pain from grief, it can make it hard to think, hard to know what to do. I’m sure that you loed your dad a lot, and you must be hurting. It’s good to talk through that pain, don’t keep it inside. I understand your loss, losing a parent is so very hard. We’re here for you, please feel free to share any thing you’d like with us about your dad, about funny memories, etc. We’re here for you. You matter, and your life matters.

1 Like