My demons are getting more noticeable

In suicidal and recently have been doing well with my intruisive thoughts or as i like to call it my inner demons but they have been getting noticable because of everything going on in my life its shitty but im trying really hard to fight them

2 Likes

Hi!
Is very hard to fight your own thoughts and unfortunately there are people that stop fighting because like I said, it isn´t a easy job to control those type of thoughts, so I am so proud that you are still fighting and that you decided to share your thoughts with us! you are a strong one :blush:

But sometimes I now that maybe you get tired of always trying to fight those thoughts and is normal, because we can´t stay like that forever, we human need peace in our life and you deserve it too, so my advice is talk to someone near you about your thoughts or you can tell us if you want, remember you aren´t alone :heavy_heart_exclamation:

My other advice would be try to distract yourself, by listen to music, reading a book or somenthing you like, maybe that help.

So like I said, you arent alone in this and thank so much for sharing this with us :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Have a nice day :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.