My ex friend is still an asshole

:triangular_flag_on_post: Staff note: Once posted in the “Venting” category, this topic will be automatically closed after 1 minute.
:heart: If you’d like to receive replies and support from other community members, select the “Support” category.

I can’t stop thinking about her, my ocd thoughts won’t shut up. I wish could handle her rejection better, I wish that I could act my age, I wish I was not posting shit talking about her on Instagram. I knew better she had a boyfriend and going separate was right for us.

The only I would say is that, I wish she text me saying “ hey I don’t want to hurt you, but we need go separate ways.” So don’t if I would respond good. But at least don’t leave me hanging.

I understand that need space from me, but when my aunt die, she would have said sorry for your lost. I would have respected her space still and not bother her. But what she did was wrong and almost unforgivable. She knew better than that.

I don’t want to see in public, she will not say hi to me and never care for me. Seeing her face would break my fucking heart. I don’t know what to think of her anymore.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.