My Final Goodbyes

Monkey, you are so right. God has a plan for you! I will pray for strength and endurance for you, and that you would see Him in the fires of life and feel his presence and comfort. And for the doctors and your dad. I know this life isn’t easy. But you have all of us here to support you. You are so precious and loved! :heart:

3 Likes

I understand the pain of losing people. I lost my dad, the day my brother got married. A couple weeks ago, I lost someone who was a second mother to me. I’ll admit, there is much pain and emotions that come with it, but it’s not your burden to carry alone. I’m not gonna spew religious stuff because for one, I am not. I had to turn inward, in order to heal, and just focus on my life. Now, coming up on 3 years since his passing, shit is finally starting to favor me. I say that to encourage you, and let you know that things do get better over time. It’s not instant, but it’s worth it. Keep your head up, and if you need anything, you can dm me and I’ll give you my cell, and email, and help you in any way I can.

3 Likes

Update to all – @taylor and @Monkey and I had a phone call, and it went well. Olivia’s just been going through next level stress, overwhelm, disappointment, etc etc…it was crazy to step into her shoes. It makes sense where her headspace was at, but we also got to pray together and move towards the truth – that she is loved and can’t earn it and can’t lose it…that she’s not alone and can’t shake God’s presence…and that she’s crazy loved by all of you and us. Thankful for a community that responds and shows up when others need it. Love you all. Love you, Olivia.

12 Likes

@NateTriesAgain Thank you so much for tonight. You mean so much to me. And you showing up week after week, talking with me, loving on me, and walking along side me through this craziness means more to me than you will ever know.

My heart is overwhelmed by all the outpouring of love and support tonight and always. It means so much to me.

Love you guys! Hold Fast
Monkey

7 Likes

hey @Monkey
just want to say i love your face and you are so not alone .
my heart breaks for you . Just know we love you friend

3 Likes

You have made it to another morning, and I couldn’t be happier. Love you, friend.

5 Likes

Please try n stay strong. I know the reality of one of our parents going to Heaven…I’m going through it as we speak…I try to ALWAYS find the silver lining in everything…no matter how grim or how insignificant the silver lining may be. I know my Mom is looking down and wanting me to push on, I know she raised me to find the strength to make it happen one way or the other. This experience of talking with incredible community of individuals has been truly uplifting and WE are all HERE for YOU my friend !!! :heart:

2 Likes

Appreciate all of you guys so much. I’ll say last night was probably the toughest life that I’ve had in a really long time. I’m not going to lie and say that it’s been easy, I’m still struggling. But I’m feeling better.

I gotta be honest guys, today all I did was clean my room and do a load of laundry. It seems like nothing, but it’s something I’ve been putting off for weeks, and guys depression makes some of these simple tasks seem really really impossible. So thank you guys for the love and encouragement.

5 Likes

Trust me, that “little bit” is worth a lot. Start with the little things, and the big ones will become easier to do. Stay strong, it’s going to be okay
~Danny

3 Likes

Monkey:

NOTHING IS YOUR FAULT. Those two people who told you it was, are toxic and good for nothing.

YOU MATTER! You are loved! Please, please don’t do anything. You may not believe me, but “this too shall pass.” It will. I’ve felt really sad before in my life and knew things would NOT get better. Guess what? They not only got better, they got WONDERFUL.

PLEASE e-mail me. Feel free to. I would love to talk with you. My e-mail is [email protected]

YOU MATTER AND YOU ARE LOVED! (((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

Beth

2 Likes