My friend got banned on Facebook

I noticed that I was going to do a Facebook meeting but I saw my administrator wasn’t available and I found out he was banned on Facebook. I have to say as a person I never had any problems with him persona;;y but he seems to have anger issues and has a short temper he doesn’t seem to get along with people and got into an heated argument with other administrator so in a way I’m glad it happened because I don’t need someone that is unstable bringing drama to my organization. .

1 Like

That’s understandable, if he looses his cool often I don’t think it’s the best idea for him to be an admin or anything. But you should try to be supportive and encourage better management of his temper. Is that the only way you can communicate with them? Or do you two talk on other platforms as well. I think you two can be together still and support and help one another. But if you think it’s best to leave it at that then that’s perfectly fine, in the end, it’s your choice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.