My grandma isn’t going to get better

My grandma has been in the hospital for a week now. Off and on as well since the beginning of this year.

She’s not going to get better. My mom still has to give a better explanation about what is going on, but the end result is my grandma won’t be getting better.

Today my dad is also seemingly annoyed and I don’t know why. My mom asked if he was okay twice and he said he’s fine. He’s being very stern and it’s just wearing me out. I really don’t like being home when it’s only him here and not my mom as well.

Just had to get the thoughts out. It’s been a theme lately. Glad I still can talk here.

1 Like

Love you Lyss.

Sorry to hear about your Grandma :frowning:

And if you need to talk about your dad and what’s going on at home more you can message me. :heart:

1 Like

@Lyss

Thank you for sharing. I am so very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Thats so hard. Loss in general is never easy, and it something I am all too familiar with. I hope you get to spend as much time with her as you can while she is still here.

It sounds you and your dad sort of butt heads, thats hard, I am so sorry. Have you tried talking to him about it? Or maybe to your mom?

We are always here for you, no matter what you need. We love you, you’re an integral part of this community.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Presley