My life is a living hell

I can’t handle wheat im going through I feel like declaring war on the people that are leaving me out like im a absolutely noboy who the hell am I chapped liver??? NO I DESERVE A GOOD CAR A GOOD PRETTY GIRL AND ALL THAT STUFF IT JUST NOT FAIR AT ALL…

The fact that you know what you deserve is already a step in the right direction. Just hang on. I know people in life can be really harsh and mean, they dont care about your feelings and stop at nothing to break you down. It’s painful and traumatizing to go through experiences like that, even harder when you are going through it alone. But dont give up. Please dont give up. There’s always happiness waiting for you at the end. You’re fighting a battle, a battle you WILL win. No matter what you think, there’s always people rooting for you and willing to help. You just need to look in the right place. You are NOT unworthy of love, happiness, or peace. You deserve so much more than what you are currently receiving and I promise you it gets better. Just dont give up. People will always knock you down and try to steal your joy and will to live, but you are strong and you are incredible and beautiful and unique and the world needs you in it. Without you, the world would be a very dull place. We are all here for you and would love to comfort you in this painful time of your life. Just remember that pain does NOT last forever and you too, will be okay.