My life is pathetic

I hate life, I hate it so much. I just want to be like the other girls my age. I want to live like the teens in the rom coms. The ones who go on crazy adventures with their friends and find the love of their lives and it all ends in a flowery ending. I never got to be a teenager. I just feel like it’s better if I just die. I feel like happiness isnt an option for me. I wasn’t meant to go on road trips or any of the fun things I see on tv. I wasn’t meant to have friends who hang out alot. I wasn’t meant for the world. I just don’t know what to do

3 Likes

I don’t have the means to do any of these things, I dont have friends that want to hang out with me, I don’t have places to go, I have nothing. Right now I feel like death is a good choice

2 Likes

Hi Gigi,

I’m sorry that you are feeling so hard on yourself right now. Friend, it’s absolutely normal that you want to be like other girls. It’s normal for us to see things in others that we want for ourselves. We all go through it. Though the things you see on TV are not really very realistic most of the time. It’s Hollywood.

It is not better if you die. Why do you feel like happiness isn’t an option for you? Why do you feel like you aren’t meant for all of these things? Why do you feel like you aren’t meant for this world? What things are causing your mind to hound all of these harsh thoughts into your mind?

Look, you matter. How you are feeling and what you’re experiencing matters. Lets talk about the things that has you feeling this way, okay? You are being really hard on yourself.

Why do you feel like you have nothing? Lets talk.

hugs

1 Like

@gigichocolates,

Death is never a good choice, friend. It’s never a choice either. I’m sorry you’re hurting. Sorry you feel so alone. But we see you here. You have friends right here and right now. :heart:

What you see on TV doesn’t reflect reality. But I understand what you mean when you say that you’d like to be the same as what you see on the shows/series you watch. When I grew up I felt the same way many times, especially as a teenager. I was very shy, I was bullied at school sometimes, I didn’t have a lot of friends and the environment at home was very dysfunctional. It felt like I didn’t belong anywhere and sometimes watching TV, looking at vibrant stories was a way for me to dream of another life, a better one.

Obviously we don’t know each other, but you belong to this world. You’re hurting, you’re not fulfilled by your life right now, but this isn’t meant to last. Brighter days are ahead, really. It won’t be the same as what you see on TV of course. But you’ll see, as you’ll gather different experiences in this life, that happiness is for you too. It’s not only on TV, not only for other people that you see around you.

You have a rich inner life already. Do you have any hobbies or passions? What activities do you like generally? Sometimes sharing a common interest with others is a great way to meet new people and build new friendships. :slight_smile:

If there’s someone with whom you could talk about this, your thoughts about death, I’d like to encourage you to reach out to them. We’re here for you as well, willing to listen and support you as much as possible. You matter, friend. Your life matter. So please, stay safe. :heart:

1 Like

I just feel so alone. I don’t have any one. Not that anyone would want me anyway

2 Likes

I appreciate the kind words but happiness isnt achievable for me. I guess that’s okay, I was meant to die.

1 Like

I understand the feeling of being alone. But know that here, you aren’t alone. You are among friends and you can open up here as much as you need. Join our discord and hang out with us. You are a part of this community family.

You ARE wanted in this community. You are welcome here. Okay?

Are you in our discord? https://discord.gg/nv8Zff

You matter friend. You are important. I will keep reminding you of that. hugs

1 Like

I don’t know…it’s not that I don’t want to. I just have nothing good to bring to the table. I don’t have any good qualities

2 Likes

Friend, you say that, but we hold no expectations over you. All you need to bring is YOU. Okay? But, if you don’t want to and you’re not ready, that is okay. :heart:

But just know, if you should decide to, we are here. You are welcome. You are valued. You are important. You matter. You deserve to be heard.

You can be a part of us. Did you know that Casey from heart support is streaming right now? Why don’t you come hang out with us? :heart: Often it helps to hang with the community family.

1 Like

I really appreciate all the kindness you are giving me, I don’t think I would belong in the family here. I’m just not good enough I guess

1 Like

You may think that friend, but that doesn’t make it true. I promise you, that if you want to be here, if you need to be here then you belong here. If you are hurting, need a friend, need a safe place to talk or be in, then you belong here.

We’re all just a community of people who are hurting or struggling, trying to encourage each other on as we each heal and try to grow.

:heart:

1 Like

Recently it has gotten worse. Everything is falling apart for me. I feel anxious all the time, happy romantic movies make me feel so lonely and depressed. It’s hard not to just imagine me being better off dead. No one will ever love me. I won’t get any of the beautiful life experiences. I just want to die, it’s useless

1 Like