My life is pointless

Ever since I started 7th grade, it has become harder for me. Last year I was in beginning band at school but my teacher thought I was doing really well so she put my straight into Senior Jazz this year. Well just because I already know a lot about music doesn’t mean that I’m ready for the most advanced music class at my school. I struggle trying to catch up with all these new jazz concepts and the teacher gets mad when we don’t put in our best effort or don’t know the answer to something. I am the only girl and the only 7th grade trombone player, but there are others in senior jazz. I am the only one who ever moved from beginning band to senior jazz though. This isn’t my only problem. I have never had anybody who I could confide in before. This year, I have one good friend, but he is a boy. But the thing is, I still don’t have anybody who would really care if anything happened to me and I have proof of this. The summer before 6th grade I was almost run over by a motorcycle and when I told everybody they didn’t care whatsoever. They didn’t say anything to me about it. I just feel like I have nobody who can understand what I’m going through. I feel like I would be more use if I were dead, but I don’t really want to die. What should I do?

One thing you definitely is do music for fun. Music is not meant to be serious, yes is skill, but is a playful skill. Also you know that good and part of being a musician is making mistakes. I’m musician myself, I even thought I just play basic guitar riffs. However, the reason I did music, it all about freedom. I like writing simple song, because I feel playing simple songs are just as good playing tech songs.

It hard to makes because unfortunately people have their own clinics. But having one friends better than having 10 fake friends. Also it awesome you have this website to connect with people. I’m sorry you going through. But remember you will always have music

@Metalskater1990 you are right. I do enjoy playing the piano, but I would have quit trombone long ago but if I did then I would have to tell my parents and teacher why.

It bummer people try to pressure you into something, parents are tight headed. However, I was in bands and one was with my best friends. It sucks to leave a friend hanging, but sometimes there personal stuff and you have a right not stress you out. Again, no music career whatever it a big band or high, is not worth you mental health. I know it long to top if you want to rock and roll. But wnet you take sone too serious the magic dies.

@Metalskater1990 no I’m not being pressured into doing it. It’s just that if I told them then I would have to explain what’s going on. My parents really don’t understand me, no matter how much they think so. And I really don’t want to know what small amount of people are actually going to care once everybody finds out.